 Events / BricksWest / 34
    Re: Registration Opens For BricksWest™ 2002 —Mark Sandlin
   In article <GnqGsq.Bx4@lugnet.com>, "Matthew Gerber" <matthew@digitaliris.com> wrote: <snip> (...) Not to belittle what you've done, Matt, which is really a lot and I commend you for it... Personally, I would like to be given the option of paying (...) (23 years ago, 2-Dec-01, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

        Re: Registration Opens For BricksWest™ 2002 —Matthew Gerber
   (...) Hey...no offense taken at all...no worries...I knew I'd probably end up needing to line-item out the registration cost for everyone eventually, and we certainly need to talk about what needs to be done (and done right!) to make BricksWest a (...) (23 years ago, 2-Dec-01, to lugnet.events.brickswest)