 Events / BricksWest / 319
    Re: A BricksWest Critique? —Todd Thuma
   WOW Nelly! Before this gets off on a "flame", I want everyone to be clear about the intentions of this thread. First, I want people to post their observations and critiques about the event for those that attended. Seth did attend on Sunday (clearly (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

        Re: A BricksWest Critique? —Ray Silva
   I think the feelings that most of those that went to BricksWest 2003 have about the Luau and the Hawaiian Shirts were that these were the two big selling points to buy the full package as compared to individual day passes to BricksWest '03. When we (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)