 Events / BricksWest / 305
  I'm finally unpacked . . .

It's been a busy few weeks. But thanks very much to Matt for inviting me to BricksWest; to Frank and Derek for helping with the Pirate Game; to Mike for the ride back to the airport . . . to everyone who played . . . and to EVERYONE who came, (...) (22 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

  Re: I'm finally unpacked . . .

I'm glad to hear that you want more Lego conventions. You've missed out on two Brickfests so far. How about making it to the next one, Brickfest 2002? Rich -- Have Fun! C-Ya! Legoman34 ***** Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (My views do not (...) (22 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)