 Events / BricksWest / 305
304  |  306
Subject:
I'm finally unpacked . . .
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 05:06:23 GMT

It's been a busy few weeks.

But thanks very much to Matt for inviting me to BricksWest; to Frank and Derek
for helping with the Pirate Game; to Mike for the ride back to the airport . . .

to everyone who played . . .

and to EVERYONE who came, whether to show off their wonderful creations, or just
to talk and share the company. Lego conventions are a good thing. Want more Lego
conventions.