 Events / BricksWest / 271
  Re: transcript is up

I would like to see the video if at all possible. There is an excitement that most of us at home missed. Seeing anything related to Lego future and the direction they are going is so important to me and I am sure many others. Let us see what we (...) (22 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

  Re: transcript is up

I am working on cutting the two .avi files into 45 smaller pices 1 for each question. This way people can just download thequestions that they are interested in and there won't be as big as the two files... Give me 2 more days and I should have them (...) (22 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

  Re: transcript is up

Fantastic! K Eilers (...) (22 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)