 Events / BricksWest / 271
Re: transcript is up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Sun, 24 Feb 2002 11:40:50 GMT

I would like to see the video if at all possible. There is an excitement that
most of us at home missed. Seeing anything related to Lego future and the
direction they are going is so important to me and I am sure many others. Let us
see what we could work out on posting the movie.

K Eilers

Ahui Herrera wrote:

Its too bad you were not there, but you get a better feel of how he answered
the questions from the video I took.  The only problem is that its in two
parts (522 MB and 692MB) so i don't think i will put them up.  thanks -ahui