 Events / BricksWest / 267
  BricksWest 2002 Wrap-Up

WOW! That, in a word, easily sums up all of the fun, excitement, building, play and friendships that were a part of BricksWest 2002! I would like to once again personally thank everyone who attended this inaugural event. It is difficult to support (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.announce) !!

  Re: BricksWest 2002 Wrap-Up

In lugnet.events.brickswest, Matthew Gerber sums up BricksWest. (...) <snip> Matt, From your eager description it sounds like everyone had a wonderful time! I am glad everything worked out. I have no doubt that this event is a landmark in the (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

  Re: BricksWest 2002 Wrap-Up

Matt, *Thank you* for the wonderful event. Along with your team of organizers you managed to create a convention which would be respectable in any year, but even more so in its inaugural one. I look forward to seeing what you organize in years to (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)