 Events / BricksWest / 299
Re: BricksWest 2002 Wrap-Up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 21:48:43 GMT

Matt,

*Thank you* for the wonderful event. Along with your team of organizers
you managed to create a convention which would be respectable in any
year, but even more so in its inaugural one.

I look forward to seeing what you organize in years to come.

eric harshbarger

Nit-picky PS: it's 'Calista', not 'Callista' [grin]

Matthew Gerber wrote:

WOW! That, in a word, easily sums up all of the fun, excitement, building,
play and friendships that were a part of BricksWest 2002!

I would like to once again personally thank everyone who attended this
inaugural event. It is difficult to support the first instance of anything
(though I AM known to be a happy "early-adopter" of many new computers and
electronic gizmos myself), and the incredible trust placed by the BricksWest
attendees in the organizers, presenters and sponsors to deliver a quality
event worthy of their time and expense proves that the LEGO fan community is
a TRUE community...and one I am proud to be a part of. • ...
Eric Harshbarger and Henry Lim's Large Sculptures and Mosaics talk drew a
good crowd. Eric's Modulex Callista Flockhart mosaic was a great treat to
see in person for the attendees. Special thanks to Bill Ward for making it
to BricksWest at the last minute, sitting in on the panel, and bringing some
great large-scale pieces to display during the talk too.

Matthew Gerber
Event Coordinator

Eric Harshbarger / eric@ericharshbarger.org / www.ericharshbarger.org

"Oh please, if people are going to start telling the truth around
here... I'm going to bed." - Jackie-O (Parker Posey, THE HOUSE OF YES)