 Events / BricksWest / 251
    Future of trains in my mind (was Re: transcript is up) —John Neal
    (...) Yes, Ahui, thank you so much. It is great having a written record of these events. I have so many great things to say about BricksWest and all of the people I met there, that it will take some time to get it all out-- but I'll take this (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.trains) !!

        Re: Future of trains in my mind (was Re: transcript is up) —Frank Buiting
   (...) <snipped a little bit> (...) John, I like your idea. Here is my Euro 0.05 ... Since I'm not planning to switch to 8-wide I welcome the idea to keep the current track gauge so I can benefit from both worlds. The LMT line could be focussed on (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)