 Events / BricksWest / 241
  Prizes

Oh I forgot to mention the prizes... There are a lot of them. I'm going to try to name them all but I'm sure I'm going to miss some. Don't worry we got poics of them to. 1) Dark Maul Sculptor 1) Blockcard Runner Sculptor 1) "Make Your Own Train" (...) (23 years ago, 18-Feb-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

  Re: Prizes

So when do we get a list of prize winners? Russell (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

  Re: Prizes

(...) Soon as I sleep! A very exhausted Matt (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)