 Events / BricksWest / 252
Re: Prizes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 09:02:53 GMT

So when do we get a list of prize winners?

Russell

In lugnet.events.brickswest, Ahui Herrera writes:
Oh I forgot to mention the prizes... There are a lot of them.  I'm going to
try to name them all but I'm sure I'm going to miss some.  Don't worry we
got poics of them to.

1) Dark Maul Sculptor
1) Blockcard Runner Sculptor
1) "Make Your Own Train" Engine or Hopper (???)
1) LEGEND Pizza Parlor
1) LEGEND Paradise Cafe
5) Building Robots with Lego Mindstorms by Ferrari Brothers
6) Pens from LEGO writing system All 'flavors'
2) Boats that float
?) Airplane sets
1) Custom hopper from Carolina Train Builders
There might be more more prizes but me no remember... The pictures will show
you.

ps.
Also LEGO Direct gave a $100 give certifiacte for a survey during the VP Q&A
This went to Hao-Yang Wang.  The funny thing was that in the table he wanted
to trade in the 100 for the new santa fe engine and the legend lines.