 Events / BricksWest / 236
  Calling Carlsbad...

Hey you people at Brickswest, how about a quick report back! What's going on over there? Kevin ---...--- TOWN Lego Building contest! (URL) Hospital 2396 piece kit! (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Guild of Bricksmiths(TM): (URL) Lego Web page: (URL) (23 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

  (canceled)

  Re: Calling Carlsbad...

Be patient... I'm video taping most of the sessions and getting the presentations for the presenrors... Give me a week after it's all over and I will be posting the videos and presentations for all to see. Today we had a great time at legoland. Lots (...) (23 years ago, 18-Feb-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

  Re: Calling Carlsbad...

(...) Well, I've got some notes I"m going to massage into some sort of a report sometime soon. In addition, I"ve got partial transscripts of both the Model Builder Q&A session with Bill Vollbrecht and the really interesting large model talk with (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)