 Events / BricksWest / 226
RE: What do you want to see?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 06:37:00 GMT

Matthew Gerber writes:
In lugnet.events.brickswest, Bram Lambrecht writes:
Somehow I managed to cram all of the above in a box!

Of course, they're all just parts now, so Bram will be
treating us all to a rousing session of "Bram Lambrecht's
What The Hell Does This Piece Belong To?T", an all-new game
session at BricksWest!

LOL!  There are only three red cars in the box...how hard can it be? :)
I've traveled with MOCs several times now, and they generally require
just a little reassembly...mostly for widgets on space stuff.  Cramming
them all back in the box again for the trip home is a different story...
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu
www.bldesign.org