 Events / BricksWest / 225
Re: What do you want to see?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 06:09:56 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickswest, Bram Lambrecht writes:
In lugnet.events.brickswest, Bram Lambrecht writes:
Shrike          http://lego.bldesign.org/models/?n=57
Diablo          http://lego.bldesign.org/models/?n=10
Mercury         http://lego.bldesign.org/models/?n=83
Lotus Esprit    http://lego.bldesign.org/models/?n=78
Dodge Viper     http://lego.bldesign.org/models/?n=11
Dodge Charger   http://lego.bldesign.org/models/?n=5
Hearse          http://lego.bldesign.org/models/?n=79
Beetle          http://lego.bldesign.org/models/?n=30
Banshee         http://lego.bldesign.org/models/?n=82
Hellraiser      http://lego.bldesign.org/models/?n=75
Solotrek        http://lego.bldesign.org/models/?n=77

Somehow I managed to cram all of the above in a box!

Of course, they're all just parts now, so Bram will be treating us all to a
rousing session of "Bram Lambrecht's What The Hell Does This Piece Belong
To?™", an all-new game session at BricksWest!

That's right, now you can help community member Bram Lambrecht re-assemble
some of his most beloved models! It's like a jigsaw puzzle, only with lots
more swear words! Fun for the whole family!

8?D

Matt