 Events / BricksWest / 222
  Re: I can go to Brickswest! I also have a question....

(...) Yes. $15.00 per person, per day. This entitles you to access the conference sessions, games and acivities taking place at the Grand Pacific Palisades Resort & Hotel. You would also have access to LEGOLAND to see the display at the Pavillion, (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

  Re: I can go to Brickswest! I also have a question....

Great, thanks for answering my questions so quickly and see you at Brickswest! ~Nick www.swatonline.org (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)