 Events / BricksWest / 221
220  |  222
Subject:
I can go to Brickswest! I also have a question....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 02:44:37 GMT

Hey all. Some of you may know how badly I've been trying to find a ride to
go to Brickswest ever since Brickswest was first discussed. I had given up
all hope until yesterday, when one of my friends (with a car!) said he was
going down to San Diego for the weekend and said it would be no problem if
he dropped me and a friend off at Legoland to attend the gathering! I am so
happy, you don't even know! I will be able to attend Saturday's events. I
also want to go to Legoland for a few hours since I haven't been before. I
have a few questions too:

I know that pre-registration is over, so to attend Brickswest, I would pay
$15 at the door, correct?

Is there any discounts for Brickswest attendants who wish to go to the park
on Saturday??

Can I bring and display a MOC?

Can I still get a goodie bag?

Thanks for everyone's help and suggestions about traveling to Brickswest and
I shall see you all on Saturday!

~Nick
www.swatonline.org