 Events / BricksWest / 218
Re: BricksWest:Exclusive Contest For Pre-Registered Attendees
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 19:05:38 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickswest, John Fiala writes:
In lugnet.events.brickswest, Matthew Gerber writes:
Since each name badge is made of 3 genuine 1 X 8 red LEGO bricks, you may
add whatever bricks or elements to it that you wish! We invite all attendees
receiving the badges to design fabulous, whimsical, silly or serious badges
to wear during BricksWest.

Matt

My big question is this:  Are the three red beams stacked on top of each
other?  Are they glued together?

This affects my planning for the badge decoration. :)

It's 3 1X8s, stacked on top of each other, like so:

Name
City, State, Country -or- LUG/LTC Affiliation
BricksWest 2002

The top and middle bricks are loosly held together by the magnet, which
spans both (but could be moved if you really wanted to). They are not glued.
We did this on purpose, so that you could remove the BricksWest portion of
the badge and use it for other LEGO events (LUG/LTC meetings or shows for
example).

Matt