 Events / BricksWest / 198
BricksWest:Exclusive Contest For Pre-Registered Attendees
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 13:51:57 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Everyone knows that all BricksWest attendees who have pre-registered for
full event attendance, or for the BricksWest Goodies Package, will be
receving an exclusive, engraved name badge.

As an exclusive contest for those folks supporting BricksWest with their
full pre-registration, we will be holding the first annual BricksWest Badge
Beautification Contest!

Since each name badge is made of 3 genuine 1 X 8 red LEGO bricks, you may
add whatever bricks or elements to it that you wish! We invite all attendees
receiving the badges to design fabulous, whimsical, silly or serious badges
to wear during BricksWest.

Event personel will be photographing the badges over the course of the
weekend, and a prize will be given for the best overall badge at BricksWest!
(The badges are held on with EXTREMELY strong magnet fasteners, so the one
rule is that your badge MUST be worn complete at some time during the
event...long enough for a picture to be taken...then you can scale it back
however much you wish!)

Matt