 Events / BricksWest / 195
Re: Ride from airport wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 04:53:46 GMT

Great thread Frank! I need a ride too!

Frank Filz      IN: Fri 12:00 noon   OUT: Tues am
Steve Barile    IN: Fri 9:24am       OUT: Mon 8:00pm
John Neal       IN: Fri 12:00 noon   OUT:???

Is anyone from the SD area with a van/SUV/king-cab interested in busing us
up? I'd even pay $5 or $10 for gas. Or we could get a cab-van together (BTW
what's that cost?).

But please let's keep this thread alive...
SteveB

In lugnet.events.brickswest, Frank Filz writes:
I would really like to avoid having to rent a car. Also, I will be
packing kinda heavy and would like to have help manhandling my stuff
(unfortunately, I'll probably have to do so at home myself). If anyone
is willing to pick me up at San Diego airport Friday around noon, I'd
greatly appreciate it. I head back Tuesday morning for that end of
things.

If someone else is arriving in San Diego around the same time and wants
to share a rental, that would be cool also. We could either share
manhandling the goods, or one person could go off and pick up the car
while the other waits for luggage and guards it.  A third person might
be cool also, but beyond that we risk not being able to fit everything
in the car.

Frank