 Events / BricksWest / 176
    You view it, you do it! Attend the Microfig workshop at BricksWest! —Ashley Glennon
   If you are interested in microfig scale building or learning more about this rapidly growing modeling segment within the AFOL community, I invite you to attend my microfig building workshop at BricksWest 2002. In addition to at least a dozen (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)