 Events / BricksWest / 169
    Re: Is BricksWest going to be online during the convention? —Shaun Sullivan
    ... just to keep this thread in the forefront of everyone's mind (as I'm sure it is!), I'd love to see a couple of the sessions uploaded as .mpg movies (*sigh* - or quicktime, if it must be - does anybody else have a horrible time getting quicktime (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

        Re: Is BricksWest going to be online during the convention? —Frank Filz
   (...) This reminds me. I was going to put out a call for questions for the gaming roundtable as I'd like to have some prepared questions to launch the discussion. If there is anything you want to ask or have covered, please let us know. If we don't (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates)