 Events / BricksWest / 138
Re: One Entry and Counting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 04:08:43 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickswest, Todd Thuma writes:
BrickWester's,

I just received the first entry for the BricksWest Animation Festival and
Competition and I certain (praying to all the Gods) that there will be more to
come.

Todd, why not post a plea in the cinema groups?

On another note, have there been any ideas for prizes for the Animation
Festival winners? I will need four copies of the award to give away or I will
need 4 different prizes.

Got 'em covered.

Along these lines I sent an email to Pinnacle Systems a couple weeks back and
will try to speak with someone this week about 2 prizes donated by them to the
competition. I think we can provide a little advertizing for them if they come
through.

Sounds cool! Let me know on the list.

Did anyone finish any tiki-statue figures made out of a LEGO bucket? Or has
that idea fallen flat.

As a pancake (and not one of those incredibly fluffy looking ones that new
pancake flipping pan on TV makes, either). But, like I say, I've got it
covered, and they're cool...

Matt