 Events / BrickFest / 924
923  |  925
Subject:
BrickFest Sunday Evening/Night
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 03:24:53 GMT

I will be staying at the Arlington Hilton through Sunday night (Monday AM
flight).  I just want to get a feeling for how many others will be hanging
around AFTER BrickFest concludes.  Post a note here if you are staying Sunday
night.

I plan on offering assistance in clean-up as needed but hope to do some final
socializing that evening.

__Kevin Salm__
New York (LUCNY)