 Events / BrickFest / 862 (-5)
  Re: Traveling from airport to the fest

(...) Go to www.supershuttle.com. The will pick you up at the airport and deliver you to your hotel. They will give you a price when you make your reservation. It is usually cheaper than a taxi. >> Mark << (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Photographer etiquette questionnaire/survey

(...) Last year, there were plenty of times when the display rooms were quiet, and an involved photo-session would be unlikely to disturb anyone. If you want to get really detailed shots of someone's creation, it might be a good idea to make (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.publish.photography)

  Re: Photographer etiquette questionnaire/survey

(...) Ya, flashes aren't really needed much anymore with modern digital cameras... but using a flash can still make a difference -- especially with a CCD-based digital camera. CMOS imaging chips don't suffer from the same "snowy pixel" effects that (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.publish.photography)

  Re: Space Outing at BFest

"Troy's Surplus Lego" <legosales@tcphoto.net> wrote in message news:Gz2pou.J2z@lugnet.com... (...) to (...) There are no admission fees at any of the Smithsonian Museums. In fact, a lot of things in DC are free. The National Zoo is also free. All (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Space Outing at BFest

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:Gz1Lv4.3uF@lugnet.com... (...) All I remember is paying alot of money for food I didn't like eating at my High School cafeteria, and being blinded by the sun coming through the all (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact