 Events / BrickFest / 860
  Re: Photographer etiquette questionnaire/survey

(...) Ya, flashes aren't really needed much anymore with modern digital cameras... but using a flash can still make a difference -- especially with a CCD-based digital camera. CMOS imaging chips don't suffer from the same "snowy pixel" effects that (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.publish.photography)

  Re: Photographer etiquette questionnaire/survey

From the tone of Todd's replies, it sounds like he knows how to photograph Lego bricks. This is good, I need to talk to you at BrickFest, Todd. My attemtps to document my creations photographically with the inevitable digital camera have been (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jul-02, to lugnet.publish.photography)