 Events / BrickFest / 854
Re: Traveling from airport to the fest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 22:08:55 GMT

Cab fair should be $10 to $15 but they will charge you for luggage.

If you chose to take the Metro you will want to get on the blue line to Rosylin
(5 stops) switch to the orange line traveling toward Vianna /Fairfax and travel
for 4 stops to the Balston - MU. (It should take you 20 minutes)

Christina

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Thomas Avery writes:
Does anyone know what cab fare would be, approximately, from Reagan-National
to Brickfest (more specifically, to the Hilton)?

Could anyone describe a few details on how to take Metro from Reagan? (like
number of transfers, costs, methods of travel- bus, train?)

I'm debating whether to rent a car, ride Metro, or take a cab. I'm not
necessarily going for the cheapest method, I'd just like an easy one.

I'll have two rather large pieces of luggage with me. I'll be arriving
9:30pm Thursday.

thanks,
TJ