 Events / BrickFest / 841
  Re: Photographer etiquette questionnaire/survey

Wow, that's a lot of questions... (...) That's what happened last year, so I expect the same this year. (...) I'm bringing my work to Brickfest specifically to show it off. As such, I don't mind at all if people take pictures, whether I'm there or (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.publish.photography)

  Re: Photographer etiquette questionnaire/survey

(...) Ideally I'd like to take 2-5 minutes. 10-20 minutes would be toward the extreme. The last thing I want to do is get in the way, so you shoo me away at any time if that happens -- my stuff is pretty portable. My lighting is just a pair of (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.publish.photography)

  Re: Photographer etiquette questionnaire/survey

(...) Hmm, this leads to an idea: MOC Studio. Set up a designated area where people with quality photographic equipment like you can take pictures of people's models. The model owner would have to cooperate by moving it to your location. Then you (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.publish.photography)