 Events / BrickFest / 746
    Question about BrickFest Train Room —Greg Perry
   I thought about e-mailing Tom with this query but then I thought others might also have the same question so I'm posting it here: Will BrickFest have the Train Room reserved for the whole weekend this year? Last year's participants may remember that (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: Question about BrickFest Train Room —Christina Hitchcock
   (...) Yes. We have the room starting at 5:00pm Friday - Sunday 8:00pm (...) Thanks for asking. Christina Hitchcock BrickFest (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)