 Events / BrickFest / 720
  Question About Brickfest Schedule

While I know that there may be some animosity towards the tiny group of Space fans, I was curious as to the actual times of the "Classic Space" event on the schedule "5:00pm - 5:00pm Classic Space". Does it start at 5? Or end at 5? And what is it? (...) (22 years ago, 26-May-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Question About Brickfest Schedule

(...) I know of no animosity towards Space Fans by the BrickFest coordinators. (...) I suspect it is a typo, and is supposed to be 5pm to 6pm. As to what it is, I don't know. Jeff Stembel Castle Room Coordinator BrickFest 2002 (22 years ago, 27-May-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Question About Brickfest Schedule

(...) It was a joke about the ongoing rivalry between Castle and Space. (...) Who is running/hosting/organizing the event? Who created it? Thanks! (...) (22 years ago, 27-May-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Question About Brickfest Schedule

(...) Given the recent history of that "rivalry", now may not have been the best time for it, IMHO. I know I took it rather like a serious remark when I saw it, there was no smiley at the end. <insert standard caution about electronic media not (...) (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Question About Brickfest Schedule

(...) Sorry :) I just wondered what it was, and what time it actually was. It seemed a bit funny to me that Space had only one event, and it was scheduled to start and end at the same time. Everyone likes conspiracy theories... In regards to Space (...) (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)