 Events / BrickFest / 700
  Technic/Mindstorms™ competitions

The BrickFest organizers are proud to announce the details of the Technic/Mindstorms competitions to be held as part of BrickFest 2002. There will be three competitions, one on each day of the event. Friday, July 19 The Technic Competition - Scree (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.announce) !!

  RE: Technic/Mindstorms competitions

(...) Christina (and everyone else behind the scenes) This sounds like a WONDERFUL event, and I'm cursing my bad luck that it happens to take place on my 40th birthday celebration :-) I would really have loved to do something with pbForth for your (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Technic/Mindstorms™ competitions

(...) Email address does not work. I am guessing it should be "mindstorms@brickfest.com" (22 years ago, 17-May-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Technic/Mindstorms™ competitions

This sounds GREAT! Since I can't attend this year, maybe I'll conduct a "mini" competition between a couple of my friends with those (maybe it would be cool if you have to do all THREE with one bot!!!). (...) PLEASE!!!! TELL ME MORE about this (...) (22 years ago, 17-May-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Technic/Mindstorms™ competitions

(...) Sorry to reply to my own message, but a quick google search brought me to this page with the HiTechnic Sensors: (URL) (22 years ago, 17-May-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)