 Events / BrickFest / 684
  Re: BrickFest 2002 Registration

Hi Frank, I could see that as a problem too. I will modify the page. Thanks for the suggestion. Denise Jadud will be processing the registration fees that are mailed. Christina Hitchcock BrickFest www.brickfest.com (...) (22 years ago, 5-May-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest 2002 Registration

(...) Oops, one more thing, who do I make a check out to (silly me, didn't write the info down or write the check right away and now the post registration screen is gone....) Frank (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)