 Events / BrickFest / 671
Re: 2001 Schedule
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Fri, 3 May 2002 16:09:12 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Jude Beaudin writes:
I realize that, I am just seeing what the start and end times were like so I
can figure out travel that is feasable. And make sure I have the right days
booked off of work.

Jude

Expect to take off Friday, Saturday, and Sunday during the festivities.
That is just for festivities, also keep in mind that you need some travel
time.  Depending on Sunday's schedule, most likely we'll leave as early as
we (as in the Ontario, Canada enthusiasts) - at least that's my assumption.

The total trip time is 10 hours from Niagara Falls, NY to Washington DC at
regular speed.  You can risk going faster on some parts, but not in NY State
and DEFINITELY NOT Pennsylvania.  Add that time to whatever schedule of travel
you are coming from...so are going to need to take Thursday off, and possibly
Monday off.

If you plan on bringing anything excessive, add additional time possibly for
final preparation.

Benjamin Medinets

PS - I think there will be discussion tonight (May 3rd) at Mel's about
our group plans to go to Brickfest...rough idea of who's going, etc).