 Events / BrickFest / 669
Re: 2001 Schedule
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Fri, 3 May 2002 14:44:50 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Thomas Avery writes:
In lugnet.events.brickfest, Jude Beaudin writes:
Does someone have the 2001 schedule? I want to see if my ideas for traveling
might fit.

Check out the "Way Back Machine":
http://web1.archive.org/web/20010406103214/brickfest.com/schedule2001.html

Pretty cool, huh?

TJ

p.s. This is quite a handy tool: www.archive.org

Thanks,

Jude

BTW, that is a cool site. It also makes you think that you need to be
careful about what you publish.