 Events / BrickFest / 668
  Re: 2001 Schedule

I'm finding myself wondering if Jude has realized yet that 2001 was LAST year... Troy "Jude Beaudin" <shiningblade@rogers.com> wrote in message news:GvJF93.70w@lugnet.com... (...) traveling (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: 2001 Schedule

I realize that, I am just seeing what the start and end times were like so I can figure out travel that is feasable. And make sure I have the right days booked off of work. Jude (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: 2001 Schedule

(...) Expect to take off Friday, Saturday, and Sunday during the festivities. That is just for festivities, also keep in mind that you need some travel time. Depending on Sunday's schedule, most likely we'll leave as early as we (as in the Ontario, (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)