 Events / BrickFest / 660
    Re: 2002 BrickFest™ Logo —Shaun Sullivan
   (...) I'll second that ... I rarely wear T-shirts except (a) under other shirts (b) to exercise in and (c) to paint/landscape/sweat/filthify in. And this is an event I'd like to proudly advertise outside of those unseemly activities :) Thanks, -s (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: 2002 BrickFest™ Logo —Christina Hitchcock
   We are currently working on making a collared shirt an option on the registration page. Keep the suggestions coming. Christina Hitchcock www.brickfest.com July 19-21, 2002 Registration will be open soon (Yes, I know I keep saying that but it will (...) (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)