 Events / BrickFest / 660
Re: 2002 BrickFest™ Logo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 01:17:09 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Larry Pieniazek writes:
[snip]

Strongly request (as I always do) that collared shirts be made available as
well, not just T shirts. I can wear collared shirts to casual clients, but T
shirts are not a lot of good to me except for lounging around. I realise
that they are cheaper. Hence, have both...

Thanks!

I'll second that ... I rarely wear T-shirts except (a) under other shirts (b)
to exercise in and (c) to paint/landscape/sweat/filthify in.  And this is an
event I'd like to proudly advertise outside of those unseemly activities :)

Thanks,
-s