 Events / BrickFest / 627
  Re: BrickFest 2002

(...) Carlo, Not far from the location where Bricksfest is being held is this nation's capital. Have you or they ever seen it? The Washington Monument was recently opened again to the public with a new overhaul including elevators. The Smithsonian (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: BrickFest 2002

Man, talk about your bad timing on my part. I will actually be on my Honeymoon during those days. And somehow, I doubt that my wife will want to make a "detour". ;-) Oh well, maybe next year. (22 years ago, 17-Mar-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest 2002

(...) ...What a better way to spend a honeymoon than locked up with a couple hundred other LEGO fiends? If your new wife really loved you, she'd let you go :-) --- wubwub wubwub@wildlink.com jains.has.it <-- Jain's Guide www.sitcatsit.com <-- a guy (...) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest 2002

(...) Well congratulations on your impending nuptials. :-) Jude (22 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest 2002

(...) Hehheh. That was a good one, Stephen. No, I'd prefer not to have my Super Chief thrown at my head! "Honey, we're taking a detour to Brickfest. I know you won't mind" KER-POW! Super Chief pieces everywhere :-) (22 years ago, 19-Mar-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest 2002

(...) Thanks Jude. I have no doubt that it's going to be, as the dead put it, "a long, strange trip." Marriage always is ;-) (22 years ago, 19-Mar-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)