 Events / BrickFest / 624
  Re: BrickFest 2002

(...) Oh thanks (I won't turn this into a full blown war ;) (...) Many commuter/domestic commuter airports there are. Choose you will. Bishop is a pretty good one to fly out of. Down here as in Lansing--Detroit--Flint???? You will want to either (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: BrickFest 2002

(...) To cut costs down, iy is good to fly from I'tnl airport to I'tnl airport. Since from Lansing they route you to flint or Detroit anyways. (...) I thought I explained I can't carpool due to time limitations. If I didn't I'd LOVE to carpool with (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)