 Events / BrickFest / 6
  Re: BrickFest 2001

(...) ...This sounds cool :-) I also would like to see the pirate stuff set up in its own spaces, lockable if at all possible... ...Possible ideas: ...Use the "back corner room", the one we set castle in last time (Castle was moving to the room we (...) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: BrickFest 2001

(...) That room is probably slightly small, but the only larger lockable room is the one which had the trains and K-8 etc. last year (unless we also have some lockable rooms we didn't have last year). It certainly would have an advantage of not (...) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)