 Events / BrickFest / 593
Re: Any talk of a Pirate Game or BrikWars at BrickFest 2002?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.western, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 17:12:50 GMT

If you do indeed mean BrickFest in DC, then yes, there will most likely be at
least one BrikWars game. Hopefully several. I am working with WAMALUG, the host
club, and am trying to even plan some scenarios so that people can prepare and
bring armies if they want. I will post some information on what and when we
will be playing in this newsgroup as soon as I know what the plan is for
BrikFest.

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Josiah Nicely writes:
Just wondering, has anyone put up for a Pirate Game or Brikwars for the 2002?
and if they have, are there any ideas for scenarios or situations? I'd put a
plug in for a Napoleanic, Civil war style BrikWars game if there hasn't been • an
idea put forth yet. Or a Scenario based Pirate Game. If anyone is interested • in
kicking around new ideas or refining some I've already put out, get in touch
and let me know.

- Josiah Nicely