 Events / BrickFest / 556
  Locations

Can anyone tell me where these Brickfests are located? (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Locations

(...) Hoo-boy! Well, there is only ONE BrickFest. It is held in Washington D.C., and sponsored by WAMALUG. An event for the West Coast is in the planning stages, to happen inb early 2002. look for news on this to come. There are other events that (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Locations

Can you tell me if there are any groups of lego in my state? IS there a way I can find out? Jay (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Locations

(...) Well, since you haven't said which state you live in, I'd need to be a mind-reader... You can check the LUG map here at LUGNET: (URL) look at the Organization newsgroups: (URL) see the LUG/LTC dates of organization: (URL) or more of those (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.org)