 Events / BrickFest / 557
Re: Locations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 9 Aug 2001 06:14:43 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Jay Rodarte writes:
Can anyone tell me where these Brickfests are located?

Hoo-boy!

Well, there is only ONE BrickFest. It is held in Washington D.C., and
sponsored by WAMALUG.

An event for the West Coast is in the planning stages, to happen inb early
2002. look for news on this to come.

There are other events that happen throughout the year, usually a LUG
attending a larger event, or a regional event put on by a LUG.

But there is only ONE BrickFest.

*whew*

Matt