 Events / BrickFest / 55
  Lego Direct Q&A session

I am please to announce that Brad Justus and some LEGO Direct people will be attending BrickFest. He will be holding a Q&A Session with a possible "sneak peek" and discussion of product-in-development. For More info www.brickfest.org Christina (...) (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun.community) !!

  Re: Lego Direct Q&A session

www.brickfest.com (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Lego Direct Q&A session

(...) Cool. What are the odds of someone recording or transcribing the Q&A session for those of us that have no hope of getting to Brickfest this year? Transcribing is a pain, but it shouldn't be too hard to record the session, assuming that's OK (...) (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Lego Direct Q&A session

Christina, this is excellent news. I only have one piece of feedback: 45 minutes? 45 minutes!?! I listen to "Talk of the Nation" way too often to know how few questions get asked and answered in a Q&A session that lasts 45 minutes long... Seriously, (...) (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Lego Direct Q&A session

(...) Sure, If Brad & co are ok with it. Christina (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Lego Direct Q&A session

(...) So could we email some short questions to someone who will be attending? Recording interviews is usually okay if the other party is fully aware. 3 cents, Aaron (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Lego Direct Q&A session

(...) possible (...) If that's the case, then have I got some "cents" to throw their way. Such as suggestions regarding ways to restore the LEGO System (formerly LEGOLAND) line. One such idea is to hold a contest -- much like the Classic Space (...) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Lego Direct Q&A session

(...) line. (...) I recommend posting your suggestions to (URL) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Lego Direct Q&A session

(...) James, et al, Please remember that LEGO Direct has a limited scope within the overall company. Although we can take your opinions, thoughts and feedback and distribute it to the other business organizations in the company, we can't necessarily (...) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Lego Direct Q&A session

(...) G'day here's are question from Australia if it's reply could be posted on lugnet/loc/au/ who?, where?, and when? is lego direct coming to ozland for the love of sweet sweet lego bricks,also if it would be happening from the states or if it (...) (23 years ago, 5-May-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)