 Events / BrickFest / 63
Re: Lego Direct Q&A session
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2001 20:44:25 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, James Jackson writes:

If that's the case, then have I got some "cents" to throw their way. Such as
suggestions regarding ways to restore the LEGO System (formerly LEGOLAND)
line.

James, et al,

Please remember that LEGO Direct has a limited scope within the overall
company. Although we can take your opinions, thoughts and feedback and
distribute it to the other business organizations in the company, we can't
necessarily react to all of them. Our charter is specifically dedicated to
direct consumer communication. I mention this because this knowledge should
help keep the Brickfest conversations on track.

Looking forward to being able to make it to Brickfest!

Jake

---
Jake McKee
Sr. Producer