 Events / BrickFest / 540
  Re: 10001 Changes (was: Re: August Surprise...)

When I asked Brad about this at the 'fest, he said there were some differences in the parts that maded up the train schedule sign, he didn't say what parts though, nor did he say if the decal would be different. my 2cents, jt (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains)

  Re: 10001 Changes (was: Re: August Surprise...)

(...) That step is shown in the upper right corner of this scan. Out of those three, I wonder which part it might be. (URL) Ray (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains)