 Events / BrickFest / 54
    Re: schedule talk... —Shiri Dori
   (...) <nod> Naturally. Suz, Do you feel like you have accomplished a good amount of things within the 2+ years that lugnet has been running? Todd, what about you? Do you feel like enough was accomplished? More/less than you hoped? (...) Yeah, I see (...) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: schedule talk... —Suzanne D. Rich
   (...) I'm happy with where things are at, but I'd be happier if more were crossed off my list. At the moment, I have more time to devote to LUGNET than probably ever before. I'm enjoying finishing up little things that were sitting partially done. (...) (23 years ago, 12-May-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)