 Events / BrickFest / 528
  Request For Information About Ms. Carlson

I was contacted by Ms. Carlson shortly before I had to run out of Brickfest (sm) to take care of some business on Saturday, which caused me not to be able to discuss at length her proposal. I am curious how many others were contacted by her and (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Request For Information About Ms. Carlson

(...) <snip> Sorry, I do this all the time... I typo'd the email addy. legoman34@mindspring.com Thanks.. (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)