 Events / BrickFest / 528
527  |  529
Subject:
Request For Information About Ms. Carlson
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 18:18:49 GMT

I was contacted by Ms. Carlson shortly before I had to run out of Brickfest
(sm) to take care of some business on Saturday, which caused me not to be
able to discuss at length her proposal.
I am curious how many others were contacted by her and what may have been
discussed in a future-tense idea that she pitched at me. I am also curious
to compare notes on information about her.
If you would like to discuss it here, that's fine, but I would probably
prefer to have the discussion off-line, but share with as many people as
possible (with permission of course), comparative information with which to
form an opinion and possible decision on a course of action. Basically, I'd
like to know if we all got the same pitch from her. Please email me at
legoman34@mindsprings.com .
Thanks in advance.

Rich

--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (My views do not necessarily express the
views of my employer...)

BRICKFEST 2002 IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER... START MAKING PLANS TODAY.

Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
*****