 Events / BrickFest / 526
    Troy's Picture Achieves of Brickfest (sm) —Richard W. Schamus
    I would like at this time to publicly commend Troy's efforts to record as many things as possible that were there at Brickfest(sm). I cannot express my appreciation of the level commitment that you put into capture all the images that you did. His (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: Troy's Picture Achieves of Brickfest (sm) —Troy Cefaratti
   No problem Rich, I always take a ton of pics ;) Also, if anyone wants to use the pics of thier creations on their webpages or whatever, go ahead, that is what they are there for. (Just don't use the pics of other peoples stuff and say its yours!) (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)