 Events / BrickFest / 526
525  |  527
Subject:
Troy's Picture Achieves of Brickfest (sm)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 16:11:40 GMT

  I would like at this time to publicly commend Troy's efforts to record as
many things as possible that were there at Brickfest(sm).
  I cannot express my appreciation of the level commitment that you put into
capture all the images that you did. His efforts have really captured the
essence of the fest.
  For those that haven't seen these pictures on Brickshelf, let me direct
you to what is up already. If Troy has more, I'll be sure to update the
list. as of now, Troy has 14 separate folders of Brickfest(sm) activities,
so I'll just reference the Brickfest 2001(sm) Brickshelf folder that they
are contained in;

Thanks again Troy! Great job.

Rich

--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (My views do not necessarily express the
views of my employer...)

BRICKFEST 2002 IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER... START MAKING PLANS TODAY.

Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
*****